Novocraft Technologies Sdn. Bhd. (‘Novocraft’) hereby issues this Privacy Notice in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (‘Act’). All references to the terms “Personal Data” shall have the same meaning as ascribed in the Act. The word “you” shall refer to yourself and/or such other person or companies represented by you of which you are providing Personal Data and the word “us” means Novocraft.
A. Information Collected
The Personal Data collected may include the following information; your name, date of birth, address, nationality, contact details, identification card/passport details, occupation, profession, employer’s details and/or salutation details. All the above shall include copies of the relevant documents. The above list is non exhaustive and may be updated from time to time and published at the website of Novocraft that can be accessed at: http://www.novocraft.com/
Your Personal Data are collected from various sources including but not limited to:
- information or comments from various sources provided by you to us by whatsoever means and in whatsoever manner which shall include any technical data generated by your electronic communication with Novocraft such as your ISP address and etc;
- information submitted online by you using any online facilities;
- information from third party referral;
- information obtained independently by us from lawful sources;
B. Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
By providing your Personal Data you hereby agree that Novocraft shall collect, retain and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Performing discharging any and all of the Novocraft’s contractual obligations with you;
- Processing your application;
- Conducting research for planning of products, goods, services or other statistical or benchmarking analysis;
- Purposes of connected with operation, administration, management, development, record-keeping, contractual enforcement and communication with you;
- As required by the law or in compliance with any legal processes;
- As required to be disclosed to any third party with interest to acquiring an interest in/of Novocraft;
- Disclosure by any service or product provider engaged by Novocraft as is required under any laws, directives or guidelines to any governmental or non-governmental agencies or bodies or any third party;
- The above list is non exhaustive and may be updated on from time to time by Novocraft and published at the above website of Novocraft.
C. Use and Disclosure
Your Personal Data provided to us will be kept confidential but you agree that Novocraft may disclose and transfer (whether in Malaysia or abroad) amongst any company within Novocraft and/or to third parties as may be necessary or appropriate including but not limited to Novocraft’s consultants, solicitors, auditors, employers, contractors, suppliers, partners, joint venture partners, advertisers, purchasers, network operators, property management companies, service and product providers, associated companies, any relevant authorities (governmental and/or non-governmental), embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, any organisations or relevant financial institutions, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to Novocraft or any company within Novocraft, any companies within the Group (including those established or incorporated from time to time), actual or proposed assignees or transferees or buyers of any of rights/businesses/assets of the companies within Novocraft, service and product providers (including those who assist us in providing Novocraft’s Website), for Novocraft’s operational, administration and development requirements and to organizations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility, loyalty programme and security services to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes of (B) above for and on behalf of Novocraft.
D. No liability
Notwithstanding the Personal Data collected, Novocraft shall not be liable for the non-achieving of any of the purposes set out in item (B) above. In addition failure in your part to furnish complete Personal Data may result in our inability to provide to you the full and complete range of benefits and/or services under any contract or otherwise.
E. Storage and Retention of Personal Data
Novocraft may store your Personal Date in hard copies or electronically in or outside Malaysia at any office or storage space, operated by Novocraft or any of its service providers for as long as necessary for the purposes of item (B) above and in compliance with any legal, regulatory or accounting requirements in the interest of Novocraft.
Novocraft does not offer any online deletion of your Personal Data.
F. Right to access Personal Data
You may access to your Personal Data by writing to Novocraft and to request Novocraft to update and/or correct any of your incorrect Personal Data as is permissible in law.
You may post any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, access your Personal Data or withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to Novocraft in the following address:
C-23A-05, Three Two Square, Jalan 19/1, Seksyen 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Novocraft reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. You are advised to check this Privacy Notice on Novocraft’s website on a regular basis.