Packed with features:
- Mapping with color quality values.
- Alignment quality scores using posterior alignment probability.
- Paired end alignment.
- Mismatches and gaps of up to 30% of read length for paired-end reads.
- Use of ambiguous codes in reference sequences can be used to reduce allelic bias.
- Automatic color quality calibration.
- Handles single end and paired end reads up to 100bp/read.
NovoAlignCSMPI – Enables the use of multiple servers in a cluster to align a file of reads.
- NovoAlignCSMPI version is available for purchase.
Note: NovoAlignCS and NovoAlignCSMPI are only available with a license.
Intel/AMD X86-64 CPU running a 64-bit Linux or MAC OS-X
Minimum of 8gb RAM (For human genome)